Thursday, June 25, 2009

Broken crochet hook fixed

I broke my crochet hook on day 1 of my last 4 day work trip! My sis said I was taking out my frustrations on my hook, LOL. It was the only one I had in that size. The others I had with me were like Goldilocks and the 3 Bears - this one is too small, this one is too big. None of my local stores had that size, so I had to order replacements (I ordered 2, just in case). Glue didn't work, so I fixed it with layers of polymer clay. I'm just hoping it will work, at least for this next 4 day work trip!

I got the idea from http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/

Cindy Lietz does amazing things with polymer clay.

(for those who don't know me, I'm also a flight attendant)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can make you a wooden handle for your broken hook only if it snapped in half