Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Little Dog Going to Vet Today

I'm a nervous wreck. She's my 12 year old long hair Chihuahua and she's going to get her shots, her teeth cleaned, her nails cut, and they'll be doing "geriatric" blood work because she's getting old. They put her under to clean her teeth and I hate that they have to do that, but she does need them cleaned for her continued good health. I hate leaving her there all day, waiting for the phone to ring. She's mad at me too, because she's hungry, and I haven't let her have anything to eat since before bedtime last night. She looked for her nite-nite cookie and she didn't get it, and she looked for her cookie this morning after she went potty and she didn't get it.

I think I'll try to distract myself and keep myself busy by going on a little shopping spree. I think Hobby Lobby has some jewelry things on sale.

Saturday I spent about 3 hours scanning in all the jewelry pieces I have finished (that I haven't already sold!) and I haven't had a chance to post them online yet. Today will be a good day for that too.

No comments: